Assistant Project Manager
The main duty of the Assistant Project Manager position involves the contribution to the
implementation of current projects and programmes.
Additionally, the Assistant project
manager will be asked to contribute to the preparation of new proposals for funding under
various Programmes, mainly Erasmus+, CERV, EEA Grants, etc.
Essential qualifications and skills- Postgraduate degree in Management/Humanities and Social Sciences or one of Equal Society’s areas of activities.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the implementation of national and EU funded projects and programmes (Erasmus+, EEA Grants, REC/CERV, etc).
- Experience in report/deliverable writing.
- Excellent time management skills, able to meet tight timetables and deadlines and deliver reports of high quality.
- Excellent Greek and English (both verbal and written).
- Experience in drafting applications for funding (submitted under EU calls for proposals)
part of our team, please send your CV (in English) to:
Deadline for receiving applications: 28/03/2022Your CV will be kept in our database for 6 (six) months. In the event that no job will be offered within these 6 months, your Curriculum Vitae will be immediately deleted from our database.