Join our team: Project Manager
The main duty of the Project Manager position involves the responsibility for the design and the implementation of projects and programmes, mainly Erasmus+, CERV, EEA Grants. Additionally, the Project Manager will be responsible for the development of the project’s budget, tools and overall supervision of projects activities to ensure proper implementation with full adherence to donors’ requirements.
Essential qualifications and skills
- Postgraduate degree in Management/Humanities and Social Sciences or one of Equal Society’s areas of activities.
- Minimum five (5) years of professional experience in the implementation of national and EU funded projects and programmes (Erasmus+, EEA Grants, REC/CERV, etc).
- Experience in drafting applications for funding (submitted under EU calls for proposals).
- Experience in report/deliverable writing.
- Excellent time management skills, able to meet tight timetables and deadlines and deliver reports of high quality.
- Excellent Greek and English (both verbal and written).
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your CV (in English) to
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your CV will be kept in our database for 6 (six) months. In the event that no job will be offered within these 6 months, your Curriculum Vitae will be immediately deleted from our database.